How We Help You Admit a Will to Probate
We can help you every step of the way when applying to probate
a Will before the proper court. We can assist you in all aspects
of the following matters and more.
* Preparing an Application
* Filing the Application with the proper court
* Drafting notices to comply with applicable statutes
* Representing clients at hearings
* Obtaining an Order that admits a Will to probate and appoints
* Assisting clients with the administration of an estate
* Preparing and filing the Inventory, Appraisement and List of Claims
* Drafting appropriate estate closing documents
Many alternatives are available to administrate and close an estate
in Texas. Because of the variety of procedures, determining the
proper one is essential to saving time and money in accomplishing
Of all available options, Independent Administrations are among
the most frequently used procedure. For more information, read our
letter to friends and clients
outlining the steps in an Independent Administration.
In addition to the commonly known Independent Administration, in
which an executor manages an Estate without court supervision, we
can also assist you in the alternatives, including probating a Will
as a muniment of title and small estate filings. These and other
alternative procedures are available in certain types of estates.
Some procedures are especially useful when attempting to clear the
title to real property.
In addition to assisting you with the probate of a Will, we can
assist you in litigation relating
to all aspects of trust and estate disputes.